Finding Ferdinand is seeking a sharp, analytical, and detail-oriented Content Coordinator to join the FF team in Midtown Manhattan. This position is an opportunity to contribute to Finding Ferdinand’s growing Color Guide blog, manage content contributors, and be exposed to all aspects of the beauty industry.
The ideal candidate should have a background in editorial content, journalism, and the beauty and fashion industries.
- Act as assistant editor of the Color Guide blog (with opportunity to grow) managing contributors, proofreading, editing and creating posts
- Contribute content regularly for the Color Guide and help to write copy for emails, landing pages, and more
- Create social media posts to amplify reach of new content
- Help to manage content calendar and brainstorm topics to drive interest in Finding
- Ferdinand products
- Track industry trends and key influencers for fashion and beauty
- Conduct keyword research and help to manage search
- Proofread emails, product pages, and other digital content as needed
- Measure and track ROI
- Use of Google Drive, Dropbox, Asana, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Word
- Passion for beauty, especially color cosmetics
- Relevant work experience in beauty or related industries
- Previous writing experience (i.e. journalism, blogs, editorials, etc.)
- Candidate should be sharp, motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and be able to
- multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Content Management Systems and Google Analytics
- Understanding of social media and marketing principles
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML helpful
- Experience with Shopify a plus
To apply, send a short cover letter, resume and two to three relevant writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.