Finding Ferdinand is seeking a talented, passionate Creative Intern to support the FF team with graphic design, photography, and video editing. This internship is an opportunity to experience and learn all aspects of the beauty industry by supporting the team with visual content creation for Finding Ferdinand’s digital platforms.
The ideal candidate should be available to come into the Midtown Manhattan office a minimum of two days a week. School credit and lunch stipend can be provided.
- Creating imagery for use across Finding Ferdinand’s digital touch points including homepage and email banners, blog posts, and social media
- Documenting influencer interviews for the Color Guide blog
- Editing and resizing images as needed
- Taking editorial-style photos of product assortment for use on Instagram and Facebook
- Organization, naming, and version control of all image files in database
- Help coordinate any product and model shoots with our photography studio
- Passion for beauty, especially color cosmetics
- Relevant work experience in beauty or related industries
- Advanced usage of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of social media and marketing principles
- Experience with digital photography
- Candidate should be sharp, motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must currently live in New York City
- Product styling experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML, CSS helpful
- Experience with iMovie or Adobe After Effects a plus
Application:To apply, send a short cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications sent via email will be considered.