Who You Are
You are a talented, motivated, and detail-oriented Front End Software Engineer eager to develop new projects and support Finding Ferdinand with creating dynamic web tools.
You are attending a college or university in the Greater New York City area and are eligible for school credit.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Execution of new projects while working closely with product, design, and UX specialists
- Tracking and testing website and app functionality
- Testing deployments and logging bugs
What’s In It For You
The Software Engineer internship is an opportunity to experience and learn all aspects of the beauty industry while supporting the team with software creation and styling projects for Finding Ferdinand’s digital platforms. Your projects will be utilized across our digital platforms and your work will be valued and appreciated by a tight-knit team that values our employees as much as we value our customers. After all, what’s a custom beauty brand without the people?
In addition to your daily responsibilities under your assigned manager, you will have access to a personal mentor in another area of the company, making sure you get more education and experience.
BONUS: Our interns receive lunch stipends for every day they are in the office and are invited to all team outings during the semester including team dinners, NYC performances, and beauty conferences and workshops.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work at FF HQ in Midtown Manhattan 15 hours per week minimum for the duration of a semester
Nice to Haves
- Relevant work experience in beauty or related industries
- Familiarity of e-commerce softwares and applications like Shopify, Zapier, and Shogun
To apply, send a short cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications sent via email will be considered.