Finding Ferdinand is seeking a highly-organized, detail-oriented part-time support associate to join the FF team in mid-town Manhattan. The support associate would be responsible for the execution of customer service communication to build an online community across Finding Ferdinand platforms. They will also be assisting with order fulfillment, tracking inventory, and other tasks around the office.
The ideal candidate should be available a minimum of two days a week.
- Order fulfillment, including packing and shipping products
- Customer support and outreach to answer questions and ensure customer satisfaction
- General administrative support such as: inventory, calendar management, management of office supplies
- Use of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Passion for beauty, especially color cosmetics
- Relevant work experience in beauty or related industries
- Candidate should be sharp, motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer software and social media savvy
To apply, send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume and availabilities.