Finding Ferdinand is seeking a highly-organized detail-oriented intern to join the FF team in mid-town Manhattan. This internship is an opportunity to experience and learn all aspects of the beauty industry by supporting the team with customer support, market research, marketing, product development, and other tasks around the office.
The ideal candidate should be available a minimum of two days a week. School credit and lunch stipend can be provided.
- General administrative support such as: inventory, calendar management, customer support
- Organize press clippings and acting as a liaison between the main office and the PR team
- Preparation for client meetings, presentations, and brainstorm sessions
- Tracking industry trends and key influencers for fashion and beauty
- Learning integrated marketing, brand messaging, and customer buy-cycle
- Use of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Passion for beauty, especially color cosmetics
- Relevant work experience in beauty or related industries
- Candidate should be sharp, motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer software and social media savvy
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience preferred
Application:To apply, send a cover letter to email@example.com and attach your resume and availabilities.